Responsible for compiling visual strategy that is aligned with the business goals and effectively communicates the product functions and the brand identity. Supervise a data driven user centric design process across the project branches and prepare the brand for digital campaigns. Producing design and brand guidelines as well as optimizing the online presence with the understanding of psychology and behavioral economics.
My main activity at Cronycle included creating concept models, user interface sketches and mock-ups as well as detailed schematics of user interactions to assist the engineering team. Ensuring user experience throughout all platforms by applying interactive prototyping and user research, with the purpose of identifying the usability issues in the design phase and therefore reduce the cost of necessary adjustments during the development stage.
I also incorporated the business requirements in the UX design specification without sacrificing the product experience. Improved and ensured quality and consistency of the corporate identity in product materials in terms of designs, images, colours and logo variations.
Being hired as a Web Designer and Front-end Developer by a startup is a unique opportunity. I've had the chance to create the overall branding and face of the company, design and develop modern UIs for different web applications and build numerous websites from scratch.
As a contractor web designer, I have gained experience during the following activities: Delivering production-ready graphics in HTML and CSS for marketing purposes. Designing UIs and web pages to meet branding guidelines and web best practices. Troubleshooting page performance issues, SEO performance code incompatibilities and web imagery problems. Creating UI design style guides. Designing new on-brand visual elements to effectively convey concepts and messaging. Formatting text and graphic assets for blog posts, newsletters and other materials.
My role included creating graphic elements for corporate identity and for websites in vector and in pixel format.
Making web banners for ad campaigns. Planning mock-ups of the basic layout design for corporate websites, and specify material details, such as typography, images, graphics and animations. Configuring and managing corporate web shop, including content management.
UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO
Advanced Professional Certificate In Internet Marketing
Planning and building a web presence, expanding and monitoring online business, integrating online marketing techniques into a digital marketing plan, testing and measuring campaign results.
TOP SCHOOL EDU CENTER
Web designer / Site builder certification
Website layout design and development methods, Preparation of visual elements, Correction and manipulation of images (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), Usage of web development tools (Notepad, Adobe Dreamweaver, Aptana Studio), Mobile web design principles, Technics of responsive layout creation, Search engine optimization technics
- Companies who practice or planning to introduce research based interface design approach in which, based on the target personas, I have the opportunity to study the representatives of these personas and the tools they are familiar with and comply the user flow according to the findings
- Managements who believe that the rational behind the chosen UI elements should be based on either professional experience or usability principles and accept that the elements will be changed from time to time according to the feedbacks of the target market
- Professional environments that give me the authority to rethink and change, refine and change, re-research and change and redesign UI elements/user flows to achieve a premium quality outcome
- Colleagues who are also pessionate and believe that the design will position the product in its specific market and eventually sell it for the right audience for the right price hence needs to be taken seriously
- Marketeers who provide feedback on a regular basis about how the user retention, bounce rate, account abandonment, user quality change when publishing a new design version, giving me the opportunity to rethink and refine the UI decisions
- Stakeholders who can leave the design decisions with the visual professionals but also are able to articulate objectively if they have doubts whether the chosen element is appropriate and sharing the related story with the designers
- Teams that maintain healthy communication without forcing the let's-be-friends attitude and yet practicing supportive and cooperative relationship
- Offices that allow me to work where I'm the most effective whether it's at my table or elsewhere
All rights reserved © Juli Sudi 2017 London